The Department of Economics is a proactive department, which offers courses at Graduation level.
Graduation course began since the college established 2007, Economics Department is run under
the leadership and guidance of Dr. Anilaben K Patel – a Principal of the college.
The Department of Economics organizes activities like debate, general knowledge tests, seminars,
workshops. Other programs like Population Day, Nationalization of Bank, Budget and educational
tour are held actively and attempts are made to awaken the latent abilities in the students.
Moreover, workshop like, “How to Crack Competitive Exam?” is organized for students, so they can
Succeed in Exam and acquired Placement. Along with the subject of Economics, the employment
oriented “Certificate in Entrepreneurship” course is also run for proving employment.
વિધાર્થીઓ અને સમાજના લોકોને આર્થિક સામાજિક રીતે સમૃદ્ધ અને માહિતગાર કરવા, તેમજ અહીના
અંતરિયાળ વિસ્તારના વિધાર્થીઓને વૈશ્વિક વાતાવરણ સાથે જોડી રાષ્ટ્રના સર્વાંગી વિકાસ માટે તૈયાર કરી
To enrich and inform the students and the people of the society economically and socially, as
well as to prepare the students of the locality for the overall development of the nation
connected with the global environment.
- Awareness and Application of Advance Technology in Education
- Training from Campus to Corporate
- Community Service
- In pursuance of its vision we offers curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and
- reaches out to society at large with various extension activities, in order to empower its Students
- for the world class skills in terms of : research and enquiry, creativity and innovation, capacity to
- use high technology and value-based ethical leadership.