- To train students in communication techniques in English; introduce students to the tools of literary knowledge; strengthen their capacity to analyze all forms of literary expression.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of language and literature, the value of critical reading and effective writing, and the rich literature of past and present.
- To foster knowledge and a love of language and of literature in our students.
- To impart the four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing to students.
- To offer students with adequate communication skills to prepare them for their professional needs in today’s globalized world.